Sunday, December 18, 2011

Shakey Graves



Alejandro Rose-Garcia is the singer song writer for Shakey Graves. I some how stumbled upon Shakey Graves through a blog and fell in love with the music. You must know these songs are amazing, he is extremely talented. The song that I first heard was I'm On Fire but after to listening to his album they are all my favorite. I downloaded his album Roll the Bones off of his band camp and it's all I'm listening too. It reminds me of like a solo version of Mumford and Suns & mix between Dr. Dog & great lyrics. Well that was the first thing that came to my mind. I don't see a a tour yet, but I am crossing my fingers for a show in Los Angeles sometime soon.

You should as well Download his album Roll the Bones




Roll The Bones - Shakey Graves from CATJAM Studio on Vimeo.