Friday, April 29, 2011

Marina & the Diamonds

This is me. She had a promotion going on with her song OHNO!
COACHELLA 2011


I am Obsessed with Marina & the Diamonds!! She is a British Greek, Marina Lambrini Diamandis. I describe her as a pop/punk princess. She has style that is cartoonish and high end at the same time! Everyone needs to get her album Family Jewels, all of the songs are beautiful! I finally got to see her live at Coachella 2011 and her performance exceeded my expectations, she is so upbeat and rock. I actually ended up seeing her by myself, and even though I was alone the audiences (her fans) were mostly girls. I made friends during the show, everyone fed off of Marina's fun and happy vibes. The next time she is in the L.A. area I am going to see her again!! with out a doubt!!


Shampain by Marina and The Diamonds