Monday, June 27, 2011

People Under the Stairs



I unfortunately cannot take credit for the picture above. I am talking about the one where they are performing at Coachella 2009. I did go to the set but I did not take that great of photos, I think this one is the best. I went to their set with out knowing who they were, all I knew was that my sister wouldn't miss their show for the world. So I thought I would check them out and see what she was hyping about. Turns out they are pretty good. I am not a huge fan of rap so you either have to be really good or be able to rap about something that I can relate too. They have done the job. My two favorite songs are Acid Raindrops and L.A. Song. It was a great discovery. I still listen to their music, and on a hot summer day while driving down PCH along the beach I roll my windows down and listen to People Under the Stairs.