Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Junk of the Heart - The Kooks



Words can not explain to you how excited I am to see The Kooks release some new tracks! Junk of the Heart will be released September 12, 2011 and already they have released the single Junk of the Heart (Happy) and it sounds amazing. They recently did a tour in the US, unfortunately when the tickets were on sale I was in Germany and unable to get them. I am hoping by the time the album is released The Kooks do another tour in the US to promote their album. From the little clips that I have heard from the new album, they have cleaned up their sound and I really like it! 

Also I here a music video for Junk of the Heart is coming soon!!

The tracklisting for 'Junk Of The Heart' is as follows:

Junk of the Heart (Happy)
Hod'd You Like That
Rosie
Taking Pictures Of You
Killing Me
Fuck The World Off
Time Above The Earth
Runaway
Is It Me
Petulia
Eskimo Kiss
Mr. Nice Guy

Here is also a song that can be found on their Youtube, I really enjoyed it.