Monday, July 11, 2011

Skrillex



Most people call him Skrillex, his real  name is Soony Moore. He is known for electro house/dubstep. For you beginner dubstep listeners I think Skrillex is a good dose to get used to this genre of music. My favorite songs are Slats Slats Slats, and Scary Monsters and Nice Spirits. I think those are as well his most popular. As seen in the photo on the top is from when I saw him at Coachella 2011. I loved his set, he even had Korn special guest! Luckily I was kind of not in the heat of the crowd, I feel I would have gotten over whelmed with the music and the surroundings. With his songs it is really easy to get evolved in his music. If I were to see him again I would prefer to see him at a small club, I think that would make his music way more intense than it already is.

Just listen to this track. It is like insane dubstep yet it still sounds good! Oh and here is a tip listen to it loud, hearing this song quite is stupid.