Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Splinters


  FACEBOOK ||  TWITTER ||  MYSPACE || NYLON TV

Literally just stumbled upon this lovely lady band, The Splinters. I was catching up on my youtube channels and their song came up during a Nylon TV youtube. Which you can watch with the link I have given you below the photo. I think what caught my attention was with The Splinters is their semi rough but still glamour sound. When I was listening to Ch-Cha on repeat (when I first hear a song I love, I will play it over and over until I feel like I understand it) I got the vibe of me being able to wear powder neon lipstick but still dress grunge... I know that sounds random. Trying to say is, dressing grunge but having a chic look to it. ANYWAYS I just want to share with you me rather recent obsession which is The Splinters.