Thursday, March 13, 2014

CHAMPS


               

'Down Like Gold' is out now! CHAMPS is an alternative band consisting of two guys making some chill sounds, like the kind of songs you want to just get lost in. I'm really enjoying their song Savannah it's sort of reminiscent sounding to Pepper Rabbit esk. ALSO, take a listen to St. Peter's music video below, I'm in love with his voice in this song. I get into the song St. Peter's as it progresses, and I just want to keep listening to it, it's so good. Check out their tour dates below! Unfortunately I don't see any shows near me, but I will be keeping an eye out for a US tour in the future hopefully. X



Tour Dates
Tickets available here.

Mar 15 - Tour & Taxis - Brussels, Belgium
Mar 16 - Paradiso Kleine Zaal - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Mar 31 - The Lexington - London, United Kingdom
May 08 - The Great Escape - United Kingdom
Jul 26 - Secret Garden Party - Huntingdon, United Kingdom
Aug 09 - Haldern Pop - Haldern, Germany