Saturday, March 29, 2014

Sonia Stein


            

Sonia is a new female solo artist, already being compared in the press to the likes of Banks, Rosie Lowe, Laurel and Kate Bush. Although, I have to say her voice and eerie rhythmic beats are not like anything I can compare or relate too another artist. Her sound is incomparable, which makes me want to keep listening even more. I have to agree with Crack In the Road saying  'London songstress Sonia Stein brooding debut, comes with impeccable production, and a wistful, almost melancholic tone to Stein’s vocals, it’s immediately captivating.' Sonia has been in the studio working on new tracks with producer Liam Howe who has also recently produced Lana Del Rey, Marina And The Diamonds, Jessie Ware, Ellie Goulding to name a few. I for one am so excited for this singer's future, I will be waiting impatiently to hear more of work and hope for a tour in the near future.  
Listen to her new tracks, 'Symbol' & 'Demented Mind' below.