Sunday, October 16, 2011

ZACH CONDON


I just wanted to make a post in admiration to Zach Condon from Beirut. I was on a music hunt the other night and I ended up watching over a billion interviews/music videos/acoustic songs on youtube. After my listening spree I have come to realize how talented Zach Condon really is. His voice range is amazing and the fact that he can play the most interesting instruments is impressive.

||  LITTLE STORY  ||

When I was seventeen I went to Coachella 2009 for the first time. I got lost from my friends & of course my phone wasn't working so I was a bit scared. I was walking past the Mojave Tent and I heard Beirut playing, I watched his whole set by myself. I forgot about my worries and enjoyed where I was. Hearing Nantes live was more than a perfect moment.


This video is what won me over on his talent. From the description it says it's in Paris. In video they are just having fun, and it's the effortless talent that Zach Condon has that fascinating.