Sunday, May 27, 2012

KINKY


KINKY ||  FACEBOOK ||  TWITTER ||  MYSPACE ||  SOUNDCLOUD ||  YOUTUBE

Last night at Jubilee in LA I saw Kinky, and had no idea who they were before last night. THEY ARE SO GOOD. I mean really, I was literally about to leave Jubilee after Autolux played but then this band caught my attention. Not only were they high energy but the crowd was going insane! It was a huge dance party, and completely fun. This band is from Monterrey, Mexico and majority of their songs are sung Spanish and sound so sexy & and I have NO idea what he is saying. The lead singer is Gilberto Cerezo, and I believe Ulises Lozano was the accordion player, he stole the show with that accordion. It was amazing. If I had to name their genre I would say it's Electronic/alternative rock/dance/latin music.
My friend and I are for sure going to see them next time they are in LA, we are so stoked for their music. I will be looking out for tour dates. I can't wait to see them again!