Sunday, May 6, 2012

WEENIE ROAST 2012

^^Silversun Pickups (Second night in a row) ^^
♡  Enjoying music with great friends 
^^THE OFFSPRING^^
^^INCUBUS^^
COLDPLAY
COLDPLAY
COLDPLAY
COLDPLAY

What a great night! My work was here and I had gotten to go and bring a friend with me to Weenie Roast 2012 in Irvine. I have been wanting to see Coldplay for the longest time, but I'm not able to throw done over $50 to see them.. So instead I got to see them for FREE! I saw yesterday Sounds Garden, Silversun Pickups (which I saw the night before as well), The Offspring, and Incubus. ALL FREE!
I love having hook ups to be able to do this, that won't ever get old. surprisingly I knew a bunch of The Offspring songs, which I wasn't expecting to know. I fell in love with the lead singer of Incubus, I loved his vibe and him! Coldplay was unbelievable, such an epic show. I loved seeing them in an outside theater. Something about listening to Coldplay while dancing under the moon and stars is so beautiful. Also when they played Yellow and "look up at the stars and see how they shine for you" I was looking up at the stars, yes I know I am cheese ball.
I can't wait for next year Weenie Roast 2013.