Monday, May 28, 2012

SILVER LAKE JUBILEE || DAY 2


Another great day at Jubilee! I saw so many bands, some were new to me, some were strange, some were amazing, but I enjoyed them all. The bands in the photos are INCAN ABRAHAM, MAYA JUPITER, ALOE BLACC. Incan Abraham was the first band we saw for the day, and I had no idea who they were but I really liked their music! It was a great way to start my Jubilee day. Then I ended my day with Maya Jupiter and Aloe Blacc. One of the best parts of the those two sets was during Maya Jupiter (Aloe Blacc's wife) he was watching her set right next to me. Inside I was freaking out, I didn't ask for a photo or anything because he was with his family from what it looked liked. Those two were magical, they made me so happy watching them. Aloe Blacc was a great way to end the weekend.
LOVE, PEACE, SOUL