Sunday, February 26, 2012

WHITE ARROWS † UNKNOWN MORTAL ORCHESTRA † ECHOPLEX


Last night I went to Echoplex to see TRMRS, White Arrows, and Unknown Mortal Orchestra. All I got to say is that it is never a dull night when there's a show at the echoplex (below the echo). Unknown Mortal Orchestra headlined that night, and even though I only knew one song I still had a great time. My favorite song by them is How Can U Luv Me. I remember I was in the smoking area with my friend and I could hear them starting to play this song. . I ran inside to dance. Such great vibes, I recommend seeing UMO. White Arrows played before UMO and they did a cover of I'm On Fire by Bruce Springsteen! Totally caught me off guard, and as this is one of my favorite songs, so I lost it. White Arrows are an amazing band, I have seen them live before at a zombie prom and had a great time. Serious, just go to their shows and get weird.