Friday, March 2, 2012

LAST NIGHT

^^ABOVE PHOTO^^
I tweeted and The Kooks RT on their twitter page & I'm thrilled they like the photo!

^^ABOVE PHOTO^^
 The photo above was during Shine On.
^^ABOVE PHOTO^^
 LOVED THE OPENING BAND: YAWN
 THE KOOKS
 ^^ABOVE PHOTO^^
I swear to you Luke is looking straight at me. I MEAN COME ON.

 ^^ABOVE PHOTO^^
Adam from YAWN
 ^^ABOVE PHOTO^^
✰ Me and Luke! (He is that tiny thing on stage) 
HUGH HARRIS
 LUKE PRITCHARD

WHAT A NIGHT! So much good music & vibes. There were to opening bands Milo Greene, and YAWN. Both were amazing, I have seen Milo Greene before so it was nice to know a couple songs from the opening band. They even did cover of Chicago - Sufjan Stevens, which is such a great song. The second band Yawn, I have never heard of before, but I love them! Their music reminds me of Animal Collective from their Strawberry Jam album. 

Let's talk about The Kooks! Such a great show, I last saw them over 4 years ago? They were my first real rock concert, and the start of my obsession with shows. Seriously an incredible band, and oober talented. I can't tell you how many times my friend and I noticed them do a guitar change, the variety of instrumental sounds makes their sound so unique. I recommend seeing them live, I had the best time last night.