Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bear Hands



 This lovely band started up in 2006 and originally from Brooklyn, New York. Their genre is a bit of a mix with indie vibes,experimental sounding, and a dash of punk. The band members include Dylan Rau, Ted Feldman, Val Loper, and TJ Orscher. Their recent LP titled Burning Bush Supper Club came out in November 2010. They have been touring these past couple of months but unfortunately I have yet to see them! I believe the last time they played in the L.A. area it was at a 21+ venue. So I sadly wasn't able to attend. I'm telling the truth when I say there is not one song that I don't not like by them! My absolute favorites by Bear Hands would have to be Crime Pays and What a Drag. Also I will tell you to listen & download Golden by Bear Hands ! That is another favorite of mine. I have a link available below for you to download for FREE. your welcome.

Bear Hands - Vietnam