Saturday, May 21, 2011

Deadmau5



Can you believe that when I saw Deadmau5 at Coachella 2010 the only song I knew was Ghost N' Stuff. His show by far is one of my favorites today. The people, the vibe, the LIGHTS, and the music are all so overwhelming but in a good way. I have definitely become a huge fan of Deadmau5. I am thinking about going to his gig at the Hollywood Palladium in August. 

How did Deadmau5 get his name?
One of his computers wasn't working properly so he decides to take it apart to see what caused it to crash. When opened it up he found a DEAD MOUSE. After that point his friends started to call him Dead Mouse at his shows. Then when he had to make a screen name of some sort he needed a number in the ID and Dead mouse was too long. Thus came the name DEADMAU5.  
Check out a video from one of his live performances. The LED lights are epic.