Friday, May 27, 2011

Bloody Beetroots - Death Crew 77



Bloody Beetroots - Death Crew 77 are probably one of my favorite electronic tunes! I took these pictures from when they performed at Coachella 2011. They were formed back in 2006 by producer Sir Bob Cornelius, sound familiar? They have a song called Cornelius which was in the Top 100 International iTunes downloads. What makes them so unique is their mystery of identity, during their performances they wear black Venom masks that cover their face. In 2009 I also saw them perform with Steve Aoki at Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival. I would definitely go see them again, with out a doubt. I feel that I would want to see them at a smaller venue, I think that would give an even better show.

Check out this made by imetrages and directed by Etienne Perrin. This video makes me want to go to another Bloody Beetroots show !!