Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ROBYN



Robin Miriam Carlson or better known as Robyn. She is a Swedish singer-songwriter. Her style of music is electropop/synthpop/R&B. Her #1 hit single "With Every Heartbeat" in 2005, was the beginning of her popularity. I first heard of Robyn while watching (T.V.) performance at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Mote Park, Maidstone three years ago. She performed "With Every Heartbeat" and I fell in love with that song. She is a brilliant pop artist, you must watch her music video for "Konichiwa Bitches", she is brilliant. The music video looks like she spent a penny on it but if you really think about it all those outfits she wore must have added up. Her style is also something, she isn't your typical "popstar" her style has a funky edge too it. She recently caught the attention of Katy Perry and this summer she will be going on tour with her playing at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. I wish I could go but before my paycheck could come all three shows were sold out! I am a huge fan of Robyn! you should be too!